The 30-Day Jump-Start Your Goal Program
Are you an Obliger? Can you easily keep a promise you make to somebody else, but not one you make to yourself?
Do you really want to make a change, or shift something in your life?
Could you use some support while you do this? Do you need help getting this new skill established?
If so, you might be interested in my
30-Day Jump-Start Your Goal Program
Here's How It Works
You hire me as your Health Coach for 30 Days.
As your coach I will:
- Help you craft a SMART goal. A goal you can achieve in 30 days. SMART goals are Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, and Time bound.
- Keep you accountable by checking in daily via text, in addition to meeting with you for an hour each week either in person, or over Skype or FaceTime. In short, I will become your accountability partner for the month.
- Provide you material resources during the month to help you meet your goal.
This program is designed for quick results. You will most likely be successful in 30 days or less, so there is no expectation to continue beyond the 30-Day Commitment.
The 30-Day Jump-Start Program costs $300 (cash, check, debit, or credit card accepted)
- Assistance in crafting your SMART goal (surprisingly hard to do, but wildly effective).
- A daily text or email check-in to help you keep your eye on the prize.
- Weekly meetings for an hour to discuss issues, strategies, and things that come up.These meetings can be done face-to-face or, more likely, over Skype or FaceTime.
- 4 Complimentary group yoga classes for use during the month.
- Books, CDs, magazines, recipes, online resources or other items, all customized to support your particular goal.
In order to give my clients my best self, I only take 2 people a month.
So if you want to do this, please book early.
What kinds of goals might fit this program?
- Tweaking your diet in a radically healthy way. (eliminate sugar, for e.g.)
- Meeting an exercise or fitness goal. ( 10K steps on your Fitbit every day)
- Creating real traction on a tough work project. (vanquish procrastination)
- Improving your Communication skills for building healthier relationships. (learning the basics of non-violent communication).
And these are just a few of the kinds of goals you might consider for a Jump-Start. You can set any goal you want. It's all about you and what you're ready to tackle in your life right now.
"A journey of a hundred miles starts with a single step."
This is that first step.
**There are currently 2 openings for October, 2017.**
If you want to work with me, contact me at:
Kathleen Thompson is a Professional Yoga Teacher, and owner of Main Street Yoga, a Certified Health Coach with the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, and the author of The Project-Driven Life: How To Figure Out What You Want To Be When You Grow Up.